Iron and Wine (Around The Well)

There isn't really a bad song on this collection. The standouts for me so far are:

Belated Promise Ring

Morning

God Made The Automobile

Love Vigilantes

Sacred Vision

Friends They Are Jewels

Sinning Hands

Waitin' For A Superman

correct me if i am wrong, but i was almost certain that "Love Vigilantes" was the same version as the one that has been out awhile, which is off of an iTunes-only compilation.

-justin

I could be wrong, but the version on ATW seems faster. I'll go back tonight and listen. Either way, how could he get away with leaving these songs off the regular albums?

• 1 month later...

Bump and thanks to the admins for fixing the topic url.

I'm still enjoying the hell out of this. The guy is just brilliant. Perfect music to fall asleep to with the iPod, for those of us with sleeping issues. That isn't a knock, it's the only time I can usually listen closely to something undisturbed. So many great songs...having this one in rotation also helps keep me from getting burned out on W(TA).

:thumbup

I cannot stop listening to this record. Can a collection of B-Sides/Rarities be Album-of-the-Year? If so, it gets my vote.

Stand out tracks for me:

Love Vigilantes (just sublime)

Belated Promise Ring

No Moon

Dearest Forsaken

Trapeze Swinger

Plus, add the Shepard's Dog Alternate tracks that Sam released earlier this year, and you got a great collection.