"Bo knows existentialism. He can hit a home run. He can score a touchdown. It is of no consequence." - on desk at SUNY New Paltz, 1989.

"Bo knows existentialism. He can hit a home run. He can score a touchdown. It is of no consequence." - on desk at SUNY New Paltz, 1989.

haha, classic.

as a kid in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, some friends and i came across brown spray paint and proceeded to graffiti-ize the wall which separated I-95 from our neighborhood. i left a smiley face and the Nine Inch Nails logo as my mark.

Other graffiti I have witnessed (some as it was made):

"REO SPEEDWAGON SUCKS MOOSE COCK! BLACK SABBATH #1" - Science class blackboard, Haviland Junior High School, 1981.

"Jocks suck" - Press box door, F.D. Roosevelt High School, 1982.

"Styx Sux Dyx and Cox." - Boys locker room bench, F.D. Roosevelt High School, 1982.

"The evil scum of society lives here." - Locker, F.D. Roosevelt High School, 1982.

Other graffiti I have witnessed (some as it was made):

"REO SPEEDWAGON SUCKS MOOSE COCK! BLACK SABBATH #1" - Science class blackboard, Haviland Junior High School, 1981.

"Jocks suck" - Press box door, F.D. Roosevelt High School, 1982.

"Styx Sux Dyx and Cox." - Boys locker room bench, F.D. Roosevelt High School, 1982.

"The evil scum of society lives here." - Locker, F.D. Roosevelt High School, 1982.

Dude........you just sent me too far back....

-Robert

I remembered this reading the above post:

There is a massive 10' under road drainage ditch in a suburban neighborhood my dad lived in in the 80's in Louisville. One day several friends and I spraypainted the KISS logo under there about 5' high. The following day we came back and wrote out the names of all the albums. "Lick It Up," was the newest at the time. We continued to add new albums under the list as they came out. I think we stopped around "Crazy Nights." I got busted once at 19 writing the name of a Louisville punk band on the side of an auto dealership. I had to do 50 hours of community service at a community garden. I have probably gone on about 20 or so wheatpasting expeditions over the years, usually putting up posters for protests.

"99 Kriegsminister

Streichholz und Benzinkanister

Hielten sich fuer schlaue Leute

Witterten schon fette Beute

Riefen: Krieg und wollten Macht

Mann, wer haette das gedacht

Dass es einmal soweit kommt

Wegen 99 Luftballons"

On my binder in 9th grade when my friend stole it. He also drew a dick.

"Ron Raul '08"

Outside of my dorm last year. Guess they didn't know that "P" and "R" aren't the same thing.