Jay Bennett Interview Tonight

Sorry to be either so late sharing this, or so redundant if others have already posted, but WFUV-FM is rerunning an Jay Bennett interview they did a few years back tonight from 9-10pm. They're streaming at www.wfuv.org

Sorry to be either so late sharing this, or so redundant if others have already posted, but WFUV-FM is rerunning an Jay Bennett interview they did a few years back tonight from 9-10pm. They're streaming at www.wfuv.org

Thanks for that. I just got to it in time and heard most of the interview.

Not sure what to make of it. Lots of conflicting thoughts. I found myself sympathizing with Jay's suffering, then annoyed by all his childish comments about Jeff and Tony, and finally wishing that Jeff would man-up and answer the phone! Sad stuff.

Guest Speed Racer

and finally wishing that Jeff would man-up and answer the phone!

Haven't listened to the interview, so I don't know the context of the remark (whether Jay was calling Jeff during the interview a la Ricki Lake, or whether Jay just said during the interview that Jeff never answers his calls), but my experience in those kinds of friendship break-ups is that oftentimes, not answering is manning-up.