Howdy vcers! I am asking for your help today. I am interviewing for a job today that I really really would like to get. It would give me an opportunity to return to Charlottesville, the town I first called home after moving to Virginia. Every time I return to Charlottesville, I know in my heart that its where I belong. I also would really like to get this job because it is in a private school and I know it is a job I would enjoy immensely. I appreciate any vibes you could throw my way. I'll let you know what I find out once I get a definite answer. Thanks.

Jeremy

So, how did it go? And are you still living in the greater dc metro area? because we live here now too. And we often have beers in the fridge. You should come out. Also, do you have any interest in a tiny brown kitten that looks a little like a gorilla? Because we're running a special on them. LMK!!

i've been harvesting some premium grade vibes in my closet. you can have a handful of em for free but anything extra will cost you. joking aside, hope the interview went well and its great to see that you're optimistic about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to give you folks an update...after first deciding that they wanted to make the job full-time after all, the administrators at the school first decided to hire someone else, then decided to make the job part-time after all. however, i did get a job at another school and start there on Monday. So thanks again for your thoughts and well wishes.