Campaign for "Cars Can't Escape" In Chicago 10/18

I've seen Wilco four times and Jeff Tweedy two times. These shows have all been great, with setlists spanning the bands entire amazing catalog. But there's one thing that's been missing from these shows...

You see, if there's one song I've always wanted to hear live, it's "Cars Can't Escape." It appeared on the setlist of one of the Wilco shows I attended, but wasn't played. When I saw Jeff in Champaign this January, he mentioned it several times onstage and didn't play it. That's why I'm trying to organize a mass requesting on the band's site. I've plugged it in several times, but if you guys would help get this rare song on the setlist, it'd be greatly appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

weird. i was just listening to the 1.30.07 show in knoxville and after playing jesus etc. tweedy says something like 'i'm now going to go from one of wilcos most popular songs to one of our most obscure.' then he plays cars can't escape. that show has to be one of the best tweedy shows ever. cars can't escape, chinese apple, wait up, wishful thinking...

hope they play it at your show.