Why no love for Secret of the Sea

Doesn't he, though? He and the band were not getting on by this point, and he was so late to this taping that the band thought he wasn't going to show at all. He did show up at the very last minute, however, but he's not really playing; there's a cable from his guitar to make it look as though he's playing, but it's not plugged into anything. He's literally going through the motions, that's it. And his shirt is stupid.

I wonder if he was already in the country? Or did he fly all the way from the UK just for that appearance?

I just came from a Billy Bragg clinic at Berklee, and the man is a bit full of himself.

Highlights of the clinic:

1) Way Over Yonder In the Minor Key

2) An audience member professing her love for Remember The Mountain Bed and asking Billy to play it...only for him to say "Well, Jeff Tweedy wrote that one and he never showed me how to play it..."

MA2 is an album I have never heard, so I have nothing to contribute besides this revelation of my ignorance.

Oh wait, I have heard this song. It is OK.