"President Obama doesn't care about jackasses."

Why would any of those three need added publicity? Their record sales are through the roof, plus they are mentioned on every gossip site/mag (yes, I do read these..guilty pleasure) constantly.

You seem to think the concept of "enough" exists.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Speed Racer

Why would any of those three need added publicity?

Why do people over-eat?

If they are in the tabloid pages, well, so is everyone else. To stand out of/in the mags and blogs, they need to be a part of something extra-newsworthy - not just "Oh, snap! Kanye likes Dunkin' Donuts just like us!"

Maybe so, but I still think the whole conspiracy theory is a bit lame. Plus, I don't understand your over-eating analogy. And you're saying that just because Kanye acted like a bigger asshole than he already is, that's going to make people want to be an asshole like him? Totally different than him hawking some product.

Guest Speed Racer

Plus, I don't understand your over-eating analogy.

Just because you have enough doesn't mean you wouldn't take more.

And you're saying that just because Kanye acted like a bigger asshole than he already is, that's going to make people want to be an asshole like him?

No, I'm referencing the US Weekly "Stars are just like us!" section (I thought you read these mags? ;) ); being in that section of US as opposed to a feature on some ass-hat thing you did basically isn't coverage at all. Orchestrating a stunt gets you a feature, not page-filler. That's all I was saying.

AND orchestrating a stunt gets you FOUR (count 'em, FOUR) features: the event, the apology, cover-up revealed!, the second apology.

Maybe so, but I still think the whole conspiracy theory is a bit lame. Plus, I don't understand your over-eating analogy. And you're saying that just because Kanye acted like a bigger asshole than he already is, that's going to make people want to be an asshole like him? Totally different than him hawking some product.

Prior to the VMA's, was Kanye (openly B) ) scheduled to appear on the premier of Leno's new show?

Prior to the VMA's, was Kanye (openly B) ) scheduled to appear on the premier of Leno's new show?

Yes, he was already scheduled to perform, but they added the little interview thing in at the last minute. Good timing for Leno.

• 2 weeks later...