"President Obama doesn't care about jackasses."

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm old enough that I doen't even consider watching the VMA'S.

I was surfing around Sunday night and I stopped on MTV as Lady Gaga started her act.

Sweet Fancy Moses what a fucking trainwreck. I guess she felt the need to finally put to an end the 'lady gaga is a herm' rumors. Talk about a Camel Toe. \

That and the fake blood made it an 'interesting' viewing experience.

Guess I should have stuck around for Kanye's floor show.

Now watch as the right scrambles to rally behind Kanye West, who is now, because he was critized by the President, aka - Satan, a true American hero.

T-Shirts and bumper stickers to follow.

what happened?

I'm old enough that I doen't even consider watching the VMA'S.

I was surfing around Sunday night and I stopped on MTV as Lady Gaga started her act.

Sweet Fancy Moses what a fucking trainwreck. I guess she felt the need to finally put to an end the 'lady gaga is a herm' rumors. Talk about a Camel Toe. \

That and the fake blood made it an 'interesting' viewing experience.

Guess I should have stuck around for Kanye's floor show.

You're so old you don't even consider watching the VMAs, you just watch them?

a friend and i laughed about how obama saying someone is a jackass is a bit unrefined for a president, how refreshing it is to have a politician not overthink everything. and laughed some more about how it is a different unrefined from what Bush was and how one was a good thing and the other wasn't. the friend was a republican even.

You're so old you don't even consider watching the VMAs, you just watch them?

Reading comprehension isn't really your strong suit, is it?

I surfed by. I stopped to watch a train wreck. I left.

Reading comprehension isn't really your strong suit, is it?

I was just goofin on ya. Take it easy caveman.

EDIT: Sorry, I can't help it - your post was worded terribly. And though you claim to not even consider watching the VMAs, you know that someone named Lady Gaga is battling rumors that she is a hermaphrodite.

Kanye seems more like an egomaniacal douchebag to me, but jackass is acceptable too.

Putting aside the fact that this may have been a calculated act, I’m beginning to suspect that, like Gary Busey, Kanye may have suffered some sort of frontal lobe damage, resulting in a lack of impulse control. What I know about him could be written on the rim of a Coke bottle using a dry marker, however, he was involved in some sort of accident involving damage to his head, correct?

Guest Speed Racer

Doesnt this whole thing just end up selling a ton more records for both the victim (Swift) and the aforementioned jackass (West)?

Oh god no. I'd suck an exhaust pipe before I'd choose to listen to either of them. The people that really buy into this stuff probably own the albums already (or don't buy albums, they just download) or are tabloid voyeurs that don't care about the product.

Or love to argue about it on messageboards.

I thought the "jackass" remark was very reminiscent of something Bush the First might have said.