Happy 60th Birthday Bruuuuuuuuce!

Damn.

Baby, he was born to... what? RUN? Are you kidding me? With THESE knees?!?!

Happy birthday, Boss!

So, our first baby was born at 12.51am this morning!! Absolutely shattered and wholely blown away!

Bizarrely, we've been enjoying A LOT of Bruce during the pregnancy and then he (the baby, Dylan) goes and arrives on The Boss' birthday! It's no longer a day belonging only to Bruce :)

They played the version of "Backstreets" from the Live in London '75 disc on my way into work this morning. What a totally devastating song. Sometimes it's my favorite Bruce song of all. I also heard "Tunnel of Love," on the radio as well. Here's hoping for another 60.

So, our first baby was born at 12.51am this morning!! Absolutely shattered and wholely blown away!

Bizarrely, we've been enjoying A LOT of Bruce during the pregnancy and then he (the baby, Dylan) goes and arrives on The Boss' birthday! It's no longer a day belonging only to Bruce :)

:cheers

Congrats, get that boy a guitar soon as he can hold his head up!

:cheers

Congratulations!

• 3 weeks later...

Bruce and The E Streeters opened with "Seaside Bar Song" and also played "The Fever" last night in Philly. How awesome would it be to see either one of those lost '73 classics, not too mention both in one show. Wow!