New Rosanne Cash streaming

Thought 'featured' was overstating it a bit in JT's case. Would hardly have noticed it was him, or maybe the ear trumpet is on the blink. Never mind. A step in the right direction -->

JT - when are you going to get your arse in gear and do something with Emmylou? At Hardly Strictly a couple of years back you had the perfect chance to hook up you ruddy fool. That lady isn't getting any younger and your voice is sounding much better for some country stylings these days. :pirate

I propose a re-recording of 'That's All It Took'. Next time I'm in a honky-tonk I will most definitely be unsteadily careening over the floorboards to that one with a bottle in one hand and all my sorrows in the other. Or a burrito. Probably a burrito actually. What with sorrows being all amorphous and difficult to grab hold of and stuff - whereas you know where you are with a burrito. Long as it's not too hot.

Thank ye kindly.

P.S. PM me when you've got things all lined up. Any trouble and I'll sweet talk Emmylou round myself if I have to.

P.P.S. Ruddy fool was for dramatic effect only. I have no clear picture of how healthily rosy your cheeks are.

P.P.P.S. When I say 'Next' I probably mean 'First'.

I'll take you burrito honky tonkin', andrewdowdall.

Well, the last time some people made rash statements like that they found me sleeping on their sofa in San Francisco - though they did get an Emmylou boxed set and tip top tarp (tarp - technical term I learnt that weekend) locations at Hardly Strictly in part-payment (the only time I've been grateful to jet-lag). One day, one day ...

Hope all is well with you and family. I went to Kew Gardens the other day and thought of you :cheekkiss

Well, the last time some people made rash statements like that they found me sleeping on their sofa in San Francisco - though they did get an Emmylou boxed set and tip top tarp (tarp - technical term I learnt that weekend) locations at Hardly Strictly in part-payment (the only time I've been grateful to jet-lag). One day, one day ...

Hope all is well with you and family. I went to Kew Gardens the other day and thought of you :cheekkiss

My name was carved by a boy on a large holly in Kew many years ago. :wub My presence is still emanating.

Anytime, sweetie. :cheekkiss

30hollyw.jpg

Holly Walk, originally known as Love Lane, followed, for much of its length, the route of a former public lane which separated Richmond Garden, belonging to Queen Caroline, from Kew Garden, the residence of her son, Frederick, Prince of Wales. Most of the hollies are over a century old and constitute one of the largest such collections in the world.

How appropriate. Will check next time for signs of wanton vandalism and report any evidence to the appropriate authorities. Zero tolerance policy in effect. Will accept plea bargaining though: in return for the time I accidentally squished a small one at Goblin Valley.