Any Fans of Arrested Development Heard of this new Show/Pilot

Ok, so this isn't listed on IMDB yet. I read via youtube that this is from the pilot which may have been the only episode aired?

I'm guessing this could be on BBC America? It's on Channel 4 over in the UK.

Here's the synopsis:

US comedian David Cross plays Todd Margaret, a hapless office drone who flukes his way into a top management job heading up the British division of a US multinational. All he has to do is sell a dozen container loads of dodgy Korean energy drinks before his psychotic boss, played by Will Arnett, visits in a week's time. It doesn't help that he knows nothing about the UK or selling things.

What's more, he only has one very unhelpful employee, played by Russell Tovey, to assist him. Needless to say, it doesn't go well and Todd's spectacular failure to impress beautiful café owner Alice, played by Sharon Horgan, only makes things worse.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/comedy-showcase/episode-guide/series-9/episode-1

I'm almost positive that this isn't the HBO pilot that Cross did with Odenkirk a few years ago that never got off the ground.

Also, a very famous director has an awesome cameo in the clip.