Miami Show

I am on the regular sale for the Miami Show and it has 2 options for GA (Pit and Orchestra)...but when I bought on presale they only had "presale GA".

I wounder which we got.....it better be PIT or I will not be happy.

I wrote to Frontgate but they have not responded yet.....

I am on the regular sale for the Miami Show and it has 2 options for GA (Pit and Orchestra)...but when I bought on presale they only had "presale GA".

For what it's worth, I noticed that too. I've never seen that at any other venue where they've distinguished between GA orchestra and GA pit -- the closest to that I've experienced is something like at the Wiltern in LA where they give wristbands to x number of people for the closest section of the floor -- but I agree it would suck if you bought tickets through Wilco's presale (for which only Presale GA was offered) and you couldn't get to the "pit" section.

To me, it seemed like they weren't really selling those "pit" GA tickets (because the drop down menu only listed one ticket available and you couldn't even buy that one) but that it was just a mistake of some sort on the LiveNation site and that the floor will just be all GA. One hopes, anyway.

For what it's worth, I noticed that too. I've never seen that at any other venue where they've distinguished between GA orchestra and GA pit -- the closest to that I've experienced is something like at the Wiltern in LA where they give wristbands to x number of people for the closest section of the floor -- but I agree it would suck if you bought tickets through Wilco's presale (for which only Presale GA was offered) and you couldn't get to the "pit" section.

To me, it seemed like they weren't really selling those "pit" GA tickets (because the drop down menu only listed one ticket available and you couldn't even buy that one) but that it was just a mistake of some sort on the LiveNation site and that the floor will just be all GA. One hopes, anyway.

I have been to shows at that venue and they do have separate GM (Pit and Regular)....pit area is limited to thise with pit tickets.

Just to be safe I bought Pit today (not easy, had to try for 35 minutes). So now I have 4 extras. You had to keep trying to get the pit tickets...but I got 3 on 2 separate transactions

If Frontgate gets back to you let me know...I was under the impression that the entire first floor would be General Admission Tickets...no seperate PIT and ORCH GA...If you were able to get PIT on Live Nation..then I will be pissed. Considering we have GA pre-sale tickets they should be superior.

Based on this, the Orrchestra level has seats and the Pit is all standing. I'm assuming that all GA tickets get you into both areas, it seems like it would be too much of a pain to police people going from the orchestra into the pit area:

21667s.gif

If Frontgate gets back to you let me know...I was under the impression that the entire first floor would be General Admission Tickets...no seperate PIT and ORCH GA...If you were able to get PIT on Live Nation..then I will be pissed. Considering we have GA pre-sale tickets they should be superior.

So I just got an email from frontgate the ga tickets are Pitt tickets!!!

Like I said I have been to many shows there and they have 2 GA....they have like 2 entrances to the pit are.

They did sell Pit this morning....we will see when the presales ship....

Always some controversy with these things.

All I know is I got 3 pit today and will sell the others.

So I just got an email from frontgate the ga tickets are Pitt tickets!!!

I got GA during presales too. Glad to hear they are pit, or I'd be climbing over the walls to get in the pit! Pit tickets are no longer for sale as of tonight.