Contacting Wilco

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're looking to book them, then their booking agent is the way to go. If they won't get back to you it most likely means that they don't want to do the gig.

I think the point was that this guy wanted to ask the band if he could go up on stage at a concert and propose. I don't think that he wants to pay the band to have a private concert.

Also, the thought that the band would grant this request is not realistic. Could you imagine how many "shout outs" the band would have to do if they accepted these types of things. Dear Mr. Tweedy......can you please acknowledge my wife's 40th birthday or my second divorce. Thanks, your biggest fan.

I wish him luck in getting it done but it is almost like all the video taping and phone pix....just go to the show and have a good time.

If you want to propose to your girlfriend and have Jeff Tweedy serenade you, go the the Letters For Santa Auction at Second City in Chicago in December. He did exactly that for a couple two years ago. I forget what song he played, but the cost was $500 donated to the charity.