Press Interviews for Canadian Tour

The ffwd story also confuses the Singers with Nels's previous trio, which he called the N.C. Trio. I'm willing to forgive the error--I'm just glad to see the Singers getting some press.

I love that this is the picture so many Canadian media sources have been using. You have to wonder what the photographer said to them before he or she snapped this shot. "Okay, make a face like you're about to cut somebody. Yes, yes, that's perfect!" :lol

MUS_Wilco_2199.jpg

Great Links! Thanks!

I saw that the Edonton Journal messed up Nels first name though:

"Wilco (the guitarist). Published February 11, 2010 by Josiah Hughes in Music Previews. Legendary Los Angeles recording artist Nes Cline has been playing guitar upwards of 42 years

Just a typo I think. They get it right in the caption and in a paragraph near the end.

wow that's the most i think i've ever read of Jeff putting some content into his discussions about Jay's death. You can tell he took it pretty bad. i think some people will hold him selfish though for what he has said for realizing he was lucky to maintain his health.

its from the first link