advice for electric factory

so i've been to electric factory a handful of times. i think the biggest act i've seen there was sonic youth, so wilco might be a slightly different story. anyway, i've always had tickets when i've gone. don't have tickets for wilco yet but i'm going anyway. can anyone with e-factory experience advise me to either buy a 4 pack of tickets now for around 90 a piece, or should i wait it out and expect tickets to be sold at the venue for face value before the show?

I don't know what to expect. I haven't been there in a long time but I don't remember it having a real big scalping scene. If you remember the tower show in Feb of '08, that show had ridiculous prices, north of $175 leading up to the show but I heard stories of people getting tix for face out in front. I wouldn't expect to get face for this show but who knows. Personally, I'd wait until a week before the show and the lock up at the best price I could get.

I don't remember ever seeing anyone selling tickets outside the Electric Factory, but it may just be that I wasn't looking, either. There was a lot of security outside before the last show I was at there (Sonic Youth last summer), so I'm not sure if that meant they'd be chasing people away if they were trying to sell tickets or if they'd only be chasing them off the property to do so. It may turn out that somebody can't go at the last minute and sells their tickets for face on here or for a reasonable price on Craigslist, so it might be worth the risk of waiting. Good luck finding tickets.