Record Store Day 2011?

So, with the great Record Store Day release from Wilco this year, I started thinking of some ideas that would be great if the band released next year (I know it's a little soon, but why not?). It would be amazing if we finally got some sort of limited edition release of DBpm. Although, I doubt that would happen. To be slightly more realistic though, I'd love to see a 10" of More Like The Moon or a vinyl edition of Mermaid Ave 2. Any other ideas?

It seems like it would be a no brainer for the YHF deluxe edition to be next year of the year after, depending on if you count the digital or physical release as being 10 years ago. But a Mermaid set would be great as well, though probably more complicated and unlikely.

They could do a set of 7" or 10" records of all the songs they have recorded that are not on commercial releases. More Like the Moon and the Ghost is Born bonus stuff, etc. That would be pretty awesome.

Don't you think that would be more like a 4 or 5 disc box set?

They could do a set of 7" or 10" records of all the songs they have recorded that are not on commercial releases. More Like the Moon and the Ghost is Born bonus stuff, etc. That would be pretty awesome.

It would be cool if they did a 10" of those releases or a double LP or something like that. They really should have those in physical form.

For all the rare stuff like More Like The Moon, etc, I think they should do something like Pearl Jam's Lost Dogs, Wilco style. A 7" or 10" box set or separate releases would be cool, but for actually playing, and not some super rare record store day thing, lps would be better. I buy their stuff to play, not collect.

I also think Mermaid Ave should get a re-release on vinyl. Both on 2 or 3 slabs, whatever it would take. And if it is too much for 2 and not enough for 3, throw on some bonus tracks. I'm kinda greedy that way. :P