Lobbying for Soild Sound sounds

I realize there's another thread for W(TF), but it's pretty much conquering the camping issue.

I also realize that as curators, the boys in the band are going to mold and shape the roster of artists to perform. There's a million artists that would be part of a pie-in-the-sky lineup, but it's fun to think in lines of artists that seem a natural match with the band, through style, past affiliation, wishful thinking, etc.

One artist that immediately came to mind when looking on the map for North Adams is a known performer, located about 70 miles away as the crow flies, who I saw in an intimate performance a few years back: Levon Helm.

I would love to see James Kochalka there. It's not even that I'm as much a fan of his music (although the live shows must be fun) as his comics but he'd be a great personality to have on site and would probably add a little something for the families.

Arlo's close by.

There's a good deal of lobbying on MOCA's Facebook page:

MOCA Facebook

There's a comment from MOCA; they say the lineup will be announced later in the season, so we may have a while to wait but they also say there will be bands other than Wilco and their side projects.