New Album In Stores August 17th

Ray LaMontagne is set to his new album, Ray LaMontagne & The Pariah Dogs - God Willin' & The Creek Don't Rise on August 17, 2010!

Entirely self produced (for the first time) God Willin’ & the Creek Don’t Rise was recorded in two weeks at LaMontagne’s home in the woods of western Massachusetts. The newly coined 'Pariah Dogs', consists of Jay Bellarose (drums), Jennifer Condos (bass), Patrick Warren (keyboard), Eric Heywood (guitar) and Greg Leisz (pedal steel guitar). Individually, these musicians have contributed to the live work of such heralded musicians including Beck, Joe Henry, Tom Waits, Lucinda Williams, Ryan Adams and Joe Cocker to name a few of their career highlights. Together with Ray, they shared a sense that the sessions for this record were rare and extraordinary.

1. Repo Man

2. New York City's Killing Me

3. God Willin' & the Creek Don't Rise

4. Beg Steal Or Borrow

5. Are We Really Through

6. This Love Is Over

7. Old Before Your Time

8. For The Summer

9. Like Rock & Roll and Radio

10. The Devil's In The Jukebox

New Album In Stores August 17th

Ray LaMontagne is set to his new album, Ray LaMontagne & The Pariah Dogs - God Willin' & The Creek Don't Rise on August 17, 2010!

Entirely self produced (for the first time) God Willin’ & the Creek Don’t Rise was recorded in two weeks at LaMontagne’s home in the woods of western Massachusetts. The newly coined 'Pariah Dogs', consists of Jay Bellarose (drums), Jennifer Condos (bass), Patrick Warren (keyboard), Eric Heywood (guitar) and Greg Leisz (pedal steel guitar). Individually, these musicians have contributed to the live work of such heralded musicians including Beck, Joe Henry, Tom Waits, Lucinda Williams, Ryan Adams and Joe Cocker to name a few of their career highlights. Together with Ray, they shared a sense that the sessions for this record were rare and extraordinary.

1. Repo Man

2. New York City's Killing Me

3. God Willin' & the Creek Don't Rise

4. Beg Steal Or Borrow

5. Are We Really Through

6. This Love Is Over

7. Old Before Your Time

8. For The Summer

9. Like Rock & Roll and Radio

10. The Devil's In The Jukebox

:dancing

this dude just keeps puttin em out. i enjoy his stuff, but somehow forget about him until a new one comes out. feels like "gossip in the grain" just came out.

Agreed. I heard "You Are the Best Thing" on the beach the other day and thought, oh yeah! I remember that guy!

I love the title of the new one.