Big Bang Theory Theme

One Week

Pinch Me

Million Dollars

Oh, It's Magic

Encore:

Alcohol

Brian Wilson

I realize this band evokes differing feelings and opinions by VC members. Some folks love them, some hate them, and some liked them back in the day.

They put on a solid show last night, and they are hilarious. Last night was the only concert I have been to when I laughed more than I do at a Wilco or Jeff solo show. There were 3-4 stories that were priceless, including one about shredding a fingernail the night before at their CT show and needing to get an acrylic nail at a nail salon ("the folks there always look at you like, sure, just one today. and tomorrow you'll be back for the other 9 fingers."), one about meeting Mick Jagger, and one about a woman who came up to the singer in a restaurant before the show that night and said, "You are my birthday present." Evidently her husband had bought her BNL tickets for her birthday, but her statement implied something else all together. They created a quick ditty called "Canadian Gigilo" on the spot in honor of that story.

The Old Apartment (particularly the heavy guitar sound), Million $, and Brian Wilson can give me chills, and the songs from the new record match up well with the older stuff. A fun show.

Bank of America Pavilion

On at 9:15, off at 11

Who Needs Sleep?

The Old Apartment

Falling for the First Time

Every Subway Car

Light Up My Room

Easy

How Long

Another Heartbreak

Pollywog In A Bog

Sound Of Your Voice

It's All Been Done

Too Little Too Late

Let There Be Light

You Run Away

Four Seconds

Big Bang Theory Theme

One Week

Pinch Me

Million Dollars

Oh, It's Magic

Encore:

Alcohol

Brian Wilson

I realize this band evokes differing feelings and opinions by VC members. Some folks love them, some hate them, and some liked them back in the day.

They put on a solid show last night, and they are hilarious. Last night was the only concert I have been to when I laughed more than I do at a Wilco or Jeff solo show. There were 3-4 stories that were priceless, including one about shredding a fingernail the night before at their CT show and needing to get an acrylic nail at a nail salon ("the folks there always look at you like, sure, just one today. and tomorrow you'll be back for the other 9 fingers."), one about meeting Mick Jagger, and one about a woman who came up to the singer in a restaurant before the show that night and said, "You are my birthday present." Evidently her husband had bought her BNL tickets for her birthday, but her statement implied something else all together. They created a quick ditty called "Canadian Gigilo" on the spot in honor of that story.

The Old Apartment (particularly the heavy guitar sound), Million $, and Brian Wilson can give me chills, and the songs from the new record match up well with the older stuff. A fun show.

I saw them a few years ago, and it was great. Is Steven page still with them? I heard he left, but alot of his classic stuff on the list. if not, how are they w/o him?

I have seen BNL a few times back in the day and have lost interest in them but am probably going at Radio City as my wife and I are big fans of Ben Kweller...I guess it will be good to see this concert from a nostalgic standpoint.

Thanks for the review! :cheers