Just to prove that the Goo Goo Dolls didn't always suck

I did see The Cars and Wang Chung was practically booed off the stage.

was this the Steel Wheels tour you saw the Stones on? I saw them in Louisville on that tour and they were the tits!

I saw them open up for the Stones in Chicago in 1999. At the time, I thought the Goo Goo's were a bit drunk or something - they were not very good. I have seen the Stones play better than they did that night, though.

I remember seeing the Goo Goo's play on Letterman and at the end of the song they jumped into a kiddie pool filled with something - that's was pretty fun.

Hey, it might have been 99 actually because I'm sure the Goo Goo Dolls only played with them on one tour... The years start running together before 2000.

not to continue to detract from this thread, but Tesco Vee once visited a punk house I lived in back in '93. He was touring with the Hate Police and they ended up at our house. He was very tall.

not to continue to detract from this thread, but Tesco Vee once visited a punk house I lived in back in '93. He was touring with the Hate Police and they ended up at our house. He was very tall.

Dutch Hercules!