"I might" lyrics in new RS

I actually heard it on the radio this morning. The song isn't as intense as I was expecting but was still pretty cool. It sort of reminded me of Wilco (the song) but not quite as catchy and with some interesting bass/electric guitar moments. Also, there were some organ moments that reminded me of the doors.

Here's the short blurb on I Might in RS.

"On this garage-y blast of a seven-inch, Wilco leader Jeff Tweedy sings, "It's all right/You won't set the kids on fire/Oh, I might," like he's having a late night talk to the mirror after some teenagers yelled "Dad rocker!

at him outside the minimart. Not much danger of that, though - the tune is too awesomely weird, with guitarist Nels Cline firing riffs like he's having a seizure. If this is dad rock, turn it up!"

Here's the short blurb on I Might in RS."On this garage-y blast of a seven-inch, Wilco leader Jeff Tweedy sings, "It's all right/You won't set the kids on fire/Oh, I might," like he's having a late night talk to the mirror after some teenagers yelled "Dad rocker! at him outside the minimart. Not much danger of that, though - the tune is too awesomely weird, with guitarist Nels Cline firing riffs like he's having a seizure. If this is dad rock, turn it up!"

Well that sounds nice... ok, I'm back on board.

I actually heard it on the radio this morning. The song isn't as intense as I was expecting but was still pretty cool. It sort of reminded me of Wilco (the song) but not quite as catchy and with some interesting bass/electric guitar moments. Also, there were some organ moments that reminded me of the doors.

After listening to the stream, I gotta wonder what you were hearing.

Parts of this remind me of Elvis Costello and The Attractions circa 1977-80, but that's just my opinion.

Don't mean this in a bad way either, I really like it! :)