Solid Sound Performance Graph

Here's a chart of the songs played at each Solid Sound gig . The songs are listed in the order that they were performed during the first festival. Thus the first 30 songs are essentially the set list of the first show from last year. Below those songs are the songs introduced in subsequent shows.

From my count it looks like AGIB leads the pack in songs played. 10 of the 12 songs from that release have been performed. There have been 63 different songs played, including two covers. And this year 6 live Wilco debut songs. :worship

Feel free to disect the rest of the graph into other categories and check for errors. :cheekkiss

You might have to save it and print it off for easier reference .

enjoy!

Picture 2.jpeg

Picture 1.jpeg

I love stuff like this. :cheers

Edit: I found an error. A Shot In The Arm is not listed for June 25th.

Thanks! My eyes started hurting proofing this, i'll fix it tomorrow. My files are on my office computer. I tried to get a list of songs per recored as well as tunes played as extra downloads but ran out of time today. I'll try to get that info as well. If we get the graph accurate, it will be easier to add to it when they play their three set three day Solid sound gigs next year. :blink

I love stuff like this. :cheers

Edit: I found an error. A Shot In The Arm is not listed for June 25th.

i did have Shot in the arm listed on the 25th. It was just a duplicate on the graph. so barring any more errors they played 62 songs not 63 in the three set history.