unfortunately due to licensing issues with Invision Power Board i was unable to move it to this new server a while back...

i have a backup from last year sometime i believe that I might be able to put up for archival purposes (haven't been able to put up the Via archives either since the switch, but those will come in time)

i have a backup from last year sometime i believe that I might be able to put up for archival purposes (haven't been able to put up the Via archives either since the switch, but those will come in time)

Sounds like that would be cool. So is/was Porchlight basically a dying star with no support, waiting to expire? There was maybe 15 of us participating although it was pretty much tumbleweeds and crickets until she toured or put out a new release. I actually keep in touch with some of my fellow Porchlighters outside of the forum (Hi Louie!) so it's no great shakes if it did indeed went 'poof!'. Just sorta sad about it, I guess.

Sounds like that would be cool. So is/was Porchlight basically a dying star with no support, waiting to expire? There was maybe 15 of us participating although it was pretty much tumbleweeds and crickets until she toured or put out a new release. I actually keep in touch with some of my fellow Porchlighters outside of the forum (Hi Louie!) so it's no great shakes if it did indeed went 'poof!'. Just sorta sad about it, I guess.

unfortunately i think that is the case...

i'm handing over the reigns to Via for the most part and i don't know that it'll be sustainable to keep hosting something that gets so little use. but i def understand people would like an archived version for reading

• Like 1

Not the "I'm showing support for Caylee Anthony" thread I was expecting.

Too soon.

WAY too soon.

Too soon for what? That poor girl died 3 years ago and my comment in no way made light of her tragic and horrific death. It was intended to poke fun at "slacktivists" who somehow believe that leaving their patio (or porch) lights on is a meaningful expression of solidarity or support for a girl who was "denied justice". My guess is that many of the people who left their lights on for Caylee are the same ones who annually leave off their lights for an hour to somehow stop global warming.