Camping Out For Shows

you have to pick your moment to go back and once the band is on youre toast. I did this at Tipitinas for the 08 shows. We get there early and ended up on the rail. I pissed in a beer bottle and everything was allgood. You could get to the bar but not the bathroom.

:ermm Hmm. Well, as one for whom pissing in a beer bottle is not a viable option, I think I like tagvestibule's ideas better. But if I decide to invest in a gogirl (look it up!) maybe I'll try the beer bottle option. Or adult diapers. I'm getting up there in years after all--might as well jump the gun a little.

Shyness is not an issue for me

For reals?

I pissed in a beer bottle and everything was allgood.

TMI

But if I decide to invest in a gogirl (look it up!) maybe I'll try the beer bottle option. Or adult diapers.

Also TMI

:) Iswear adult diapers could be an option somewhere like 930 club or Tipitinas especially if you want a drink at a show like me and almost 97. percent of the folks I go to shows with do.

Since we're all sharing here, did you mean that 97% drink or 97% wear adult diapers?