Any Used Wilco Merch You'd Like To Sell? (Hats, Shirts, Scarves, etc.)- didn't know where to put this?

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but...

Sadly pretty much all the shirts at the current Wilco website, via KungFu Nation, are invariably too long length wise for me to wear.

They also currently are out of any baseball caps/hats.

Sooooooo...I thought I'd take a shot here.

My email is "HareDurga@yahoo.com"...and I'd love to possibly get an old Wilco shirt or two that might actually fit me.

I'm late to Wilco merch, so I don't really know a ton about what they've had. I've been buying some stuff lately, for me & to give out as gifts, to support a band that I love...and thanks to this site, whose music I am gathering a ton of, at no cost, so I'm glad to give back....but some things I'd like are not there/are out of print.

Tops on my list is soft, unstructured cotton baseball caps. I actually got the very last one from the U.K. Wilco store, but I'd love to get anymore possible...having one, you always risk it getting lost, stolen or ruined with no spare.

Next up would be any shirts. I'm pretty sure they've never had any tie-dyes, but I'll admit to being a sucker for a well done one...but any/all shirts would be of interest.

Finally I picked up a couple of the Futbol style "The Whole Love" Wilco scarves from this tour...but there a few "out of print" ones up at the U.K. website, but like the baseball cap, I've been told by the U.S. HQ that they are gone & not going to be re-stocked. Anyone with any old ones like that (know there have been a few styles), I"d be interested.

Anyone else with anything odd, or interesting Wilco related, that they don't want anymore & wants to send a pic my way. Well, then we can talk...

So if anyone's got any stuff like that & they could mail me pictures, I'd be interested. I'll continue to buy stuff from their regular website to support them...but what doesn't work for me, doesn't work, and what ain't there anymore is, well, gone.

Please feel free to move this thread...really didn't know where it'd fit in.

Sarah C.- Appreciate the sentiment/suggestion...but...I'm not much on sewing, not currently dating anyone who is...and am interested in any older shirts that I may not have seen. I love Yo La Tengo too, and KungFu handles their shirts as well...just don't work well for me...To be honest, I only think a minority of the shirt designs are interesting & while there are some I like, I don't care for them enough to go through all that trouble (at least it seems like a bit to go through, when you don't know what you're doing). I'm not a big fan of the company from an artistic perspective...curious to see what old stuff is out there...and, of course, if anyone is interested in getting rid of any such stuffery....

Did I miss the part where you say what size shirts you're looking for?

Hmmmmm...sounds like a lead...I tend to wear a Large, but some Extra Larges can work...and if I keep getting into shape, maybe a Medium....measurements armpit to armpit & from the center of the top of the collar in the back to the center of the bottom of the hem in the back...hopefully this works!

What I would suggest is just put in a search on ebay for used Wilco t shirt. There's usually lots up there.

Good suggestion. I've done that, repeatedly. So far I've found one old one ever...most all of them are from recent years & the KungFu collection...

if you're looking for super old stuff i doubt many old timers here want to give their stuff up.

however if you're ever in south east tennessee check good wills. my dumb ass gave a bunch of wilco shirts to goodwill without knowing until it was too late. some from summer teeth era that i will never see again. still tore up about it.

if you're looking for super old stuff i doubt many old timers here want to give their stuff up.

however if you're ever in south east tennessee check good wills. my dumb ass gave a bunch of wilco shirts to goodwill without knowing until it was too late. some from summer teeth era that i will never see again. still tore up about it.

It's not so much much that it be real old, or even how old...just old enough, shirt wise, to not be from the current run of too long KungFu's...hat wise I'd just take anything...I've gone through various times where I've reduced things down in my life & just wanted to see if my unattainable Wilco stuffery needs might coincide with someone's cleaning out the closet of their life, etc.

And about the good will disaster...ouch & sorry...hope somebody who could appreciate them ended up with them...