Wilco — 2/27/12, Stockholm, Sweden (Annexet)

Another show that was posted on BitTorrent and available for download before most Americans had awakened!

Setlist taken from the info file...

1. One Sunday Morning

2. Poor Places

3. Art Of Almost

4. I Might

5. I Am Trying To Break Your Heart

6. Kamera

7. Misunderstood

8. Bull Black Nova

9. Black Moon

10. Spiders (Kidsmoke)

11. Impossible Germany

12. Born Alone

13. You And I

14. Box Full Of Letters

15. Jesus, Etc.

16 Capitol City

17. War On War

18. Dawned On Me

19. A Shot In The Arm

20. - encore break -

21. Whole Love

22. Can't Stand It

23. Red-Eyed And Blue

24. I Got You (At The End Of The Century)

25. Heavy Metal Drummer

26. I'm The Man Who Loves You

I am a woe. I make weary surface like the old walrus sniffing at the icehole. "All of us are in gutter, but there are some of this all who are looking at the asphalt" as we say in Sweden after schnapps adventure of second succession night. I have morning greeting with the asphalt for sure!

For those of Swedish persuasion I present news report of latest visit to my country. I hear rumour that earlier in day Mr Jeff Tweedy has a pilgrim trip to museum of the Abba. I continue research to seek discovery of fact or friction in this episode. In truth this place it not to my taste (though there is fabulous sequin cabinet display). There is no need to dwell in past when the Abba can be alive in hearts at all times! That is the way and benefit of the Abba.

http://www.aftonblad...icle14441585.ab

Welfare!

Lotti - you stand accused of the promotional selfs! When I click on my google translate the aforementioned link comes out as:

'Wilco hacks in the finest:

Two hours and not a budding second. Nitrocellulose is a large rock, in as many ways. When Fleet Foxes and Bon Iver visited Annexet last fall they drew a full house both of them, 3 500 people. Wilco is one of the godfathers of this new generation of Americana bands, but has never hit as wide, crazy how respected they may be. Although it is less than two years ago they were in Stockholm last but Wilco "just" pull 2000 is probably not just that. Jeff Tweedy 's creation, the rock band from Chicago who since his debut with "AM" in 1995 for each disc has managed to add new layers and tension to their music, is not something you slölyssnar on.

Brew Reckless

Today's Wilco is a real challenge on stage, a reckless, super dynamic brew of folkig acoustic pop, howling gitarravantgardism, Beatles -psychedelia, jazz and comfort barcountry. Somewhere is also heard echoes of those cartridges with Kiss and Cheap Trick as Tweedy liked as a child in the 70s. Wilco has almost always been a great melody but is never afraid to pick it apart a little, which usually only makes it more beautiful.

Superb solo Something happens all the time, and the six musicians know each other so well and have built up such a solid collective self-confidence that Tweedy can let the songs run free. Not least, the Magnificent Nels Cline how much space he wants. An abstract soul jazz in a rock person's body, we should probably be grateful that he gets everything he has within himself by playing guitar and not otherwise. His solo in "Impossible Germany" is pure art, a feverish celebration of the magical squeal. Tweedy sketches turn up a delicious track, with both the best from the new album "The whole love" and something as unexpected as the old countrypopbomben "Box full of letters." It may not rock for beginners, but a constant fascinating journey."

Surely your pen, no? Or - ARE YOU Google translate?? The truth will be outed!