Need help with seating

Just purchased 4 tix to the upcoming St. Augustine show via presale. Got right pit D 9-12. I checked out the theater website and it does not state where right pit is. Just says Pit 1, 2, or 3. And are these good seats?

Anyone help? Bob

Looking at the seating chart I think it's the fourth row of Pit 1, almost at the center aisle - you should be in good shape.

St. Augustine Amphitheatre has a pit area that is either general admission without seats, or outfitted with cheesy resin lawn-furniture-type chairs. Fit is about 10 rows deep and its the best you can get view wise. Front row is a bit farther from the stage than usually. The seats number right to left facing stage, so you're like 4th row center.

Behind the pit, and raised a bit, are permanent seats. The bowl arcs pretty well, so sight lines are great. Sound is excellent within the bowl. In fact, I saw Steely Dan at this venue and they started early, and I didn't realize it despite being in line at a concession stand behind the bowl. Once we went intside, the sound was excellent. I had 6th row for Steely Dan. Hopefully Wilco fans within the pit will agree not to sit!