Pit available St. Augustine

I just bought 2 pit 1 row A from ticketmaster. Go now!! About 8 left from various pit rows!! WHOOT!!! Update: As of 9:48 EST rows B-J in both Pit 1 and 3 have pairs of seats.

This venue is excellent. We saw APrairie Home Companion there a few years back. Camp in the lovely Anastasia State Park and walk/bike to the venue. It connects to the park. Then spend the morning on a beautiful beach. I am wiggin'!!

Yes! 2 front row seats. We decided against more than the Tampa show due to finances but about 2 weeks ago, since Ticketmaster had about 1/3 or 1/4 of the venue still available, I checked Ebay and Stubhub just to see what their prices were. I almost bought a pair of pit 3 row C for $130 plus shipping but decided to keep checking several times a day in hopes that they might drop. Today they went down to $120 plus shipping and I almost pulled the trigger. I can't honestly say why, but I went to Ticketmaster and did a doubletake when several pair in the pit showed up on the seat map. I grabbed the remaining front row pair for face value plus the regular TMaster fees, a total of $111.50. Stubhub still has 12 row A for over $100 a piece, bastards. Incredible. I am a lucky SOB.

I love that there are pit tickets on Stubhub for $19. Scalpers lose money. Tis justice.