Double Decker Festival - Oxford, MS - 4.29.00

I began looking for this same setlist several years ago and have yet to find anything. I'll try asking a few people I know who might be able to help. Double Decker was my first Wilco show, and I'd love to be able to remember what they played. I'll let you know if I have any luck.

I doubt you would get a response, but you could try contacting the person who has the show listed at db.etree.org.

I can't help but wonder if the listing is an error - as there is no information listed. I've never seen the show anywhere.

my first show as well... actually met tweedy outside of the italian place in the square - old venice? - he was just walking down the sidewalk... i remember we talked about when mermaid 2 was coming out. i know they opened with candyfloss... and i got to hear airline to heaven for the first time during the encore. as great as the show was... the changes the band has been thru have been worth it. my 26th show was last friday night here in birmingham and it might have been my absolute favorite.

• 1 month later...

Response I received today:

"Dear -----, we are aware that some show's setlists are missing and it's something we're trying our very best to fix as soon as we can. Ultimately we want to have a complete archive of shows on wilcoworld. Many have to tracked down individually etc. - So unfortunately I do not have the setlist you requested at this time, but hopefully that will not be for long. Thanks for the heads up on this one, I will add it to the list...

All the best,

Wilco HQ