Tampa tonight and Miami tomorrow

I taped Tampa!

I will need to have people bugging me to ensure I get it out in a timely fashion. I still have two drive by truckers shows, three dr dog shows and two tom petty shows I havent finished editing/EQing/normalizing...

The sound is decent, far from my best, but completely listenable and enjoyable. I was in the 4th row, so I was too close for one of those awesome recordings that basically sounds like an official live album

I have too much crap at work to do to make it to miami or the other florida shows :(

Thanks for taping.

Please consider putting the show up at bt.etree.org instead of Dime a Dozen.

What's up with dime? I used to use that. I like etree, so I will follow your advice. I actually downloaded my first bootleg and wilco show, Tampa 2005, from the same venue they played at last night on etree! Hard to believe that was over 7 years ago...

I taped Tampa!

I will need to have people bugging me to ensure I get it out in a timely fashion.

Consider yourself bugged. And begged. That show was just amazing. I really need to hear it again to see if was as special as it felt to me last night. Pretty please?