After maybe attending a thousand concerts, their show at the Aragon in 1986 is still my all time favorite show. They were just amazing live! That said, I wouldnt care about a reunion. I've kind of lost all my depressed teen angst being in my 40's and all.

• 3 months later...

The Smiths will never happen.  Johnny Marr has made some comments suggesting that he is open to it, but Morissey - not happening.  His ego is too huge (and yes, he is a douche, though a talented one).  We saw Morissey a couple weeks back in NY and it was great.  They do quite a bit of Smiths material and his band pulls it off admirably.  Now I hope Marr comes around later in the year after his new disc is released.  He's doing a bunch of dates in the UK so let's hope.  Saw him guest with Dinosaur Jr. a couple months back in the city and he didn't disappoint.

The Smiths will never happen.  Johnny Marr has made some comments suggesting that he is open to it, but Morissey - not happening.  His ego is too huge (and yes, he is a douche, though a talented one).  We saw Morissey a couple weeks back in NY and it was great.  They do quite a bit of Smiths material and his band pulls it off admirably.  Now I hope Marr comes around later in the year after his new disc is released.  He's doing a bunch of dates in the UK so let's hope.  Saw him guest with Dinosaur Jr. a couple months back in the city and he didn't disappoint.

Is Marr still with Modest Mouse or was that just a temporary thing? 

He left modest mouse and played with the Cribs for a few years.  Now he is all solo.

I haven't checked out the Cribs, but the two discs he recorded with MM were great.  We got to see them at Look Park in Northampton, MA, a great little outdoor venue, and it was a great evening.  I don't know how I missed it, but Wilco played the same venue about a month earlier.  Oh well...