Pre/Post-Show Meet Up - Sydney

I know a few people are going to Sydney and are keen for a drink either pre or post show. There seemed to be a lot of people that have been here a lot longer than me at the Melbourne show, so I assume you're going to Sydney too? Anyway, it looks like a lot of people will be there, so does any local have any suggestions for a good place to have a drink prior to the show? It'd be good to finally meet some folks.

Count me in! I'm not an expert on the area and this will be my first Opera House show, but I believe there's a bar there which would work? 

I'm travelling solo from Melbourne for these shows, and then on to Wellington and Auckland after. So excited!

I don't post here often, but I would definitely be up for a meet-up.

Would everyone be okay with the Opera Bar? It is a bit on the pricier side of things, but not too bad by Bennelong Pt. standards (I think it's about $7 for beer and $10 for wine and cocktails). Otherwise, there are some cheaper pubs closer to Circular Quay, but none within a kilometer of the venue or so.         

So, which night would work best for everyone? And pre-show or post-show?

Wilco aren't on until 9:30pm with no support, so plenty of time for a pre show drink. I'll probably get there around 8pm (have to make sure I get a poster!). Look for a tall guy, probably wearing a blue checked short sleeve shirt tonight :)