I don't like Kid Rock but good on him

http://www.texastribune.org/2013/04/02/consumer-group-pushes-ticket-resale-law/

Paperless tickets are a blessing and a curse. I like that it gives me better odds of paying face value for a hot ticket, but dislike that if my plans change I am sol.

You can transfer the paperless tix to another name, though. The main point (and a great point) of paperless is to try and keep the scumbag scalpers from buying up/reselling tix. 

I'm guessing a large chunk of Kid Rock's crowd is not waiting to get in and buy $4 Beers in order to get their drunk on. Or are you hoping expensive beer will stop the drinking and allow them to sober up for the ride home?

No, I'm saying I want cheap beer, lots of it, and for someone else to drive me home.  And for the fuzz to stop everyone leaving the concert to make sure they have designated drivers as well.  And I want my designated driver to have free or cheap cokes to keep them awake and sober.

No, I'm saying I want cheap beer, lots of it, and for someone else to drive me home.  And for the fuzz to stop everyone leaving the concert to make sure they have designated drivers as well.  And I want my designated driver to have free or cheap cokes to keep them awake and sober.

Yay, we are on the same page then!  Except for the fuzz part.

People are either going to drive drunk or not, I just don't see beer prices making a difference in the matter.  But I am often wrong.

Yay, we are on the same page then!  Except for the fuzz part.

People are either going to drive drunk or not, I just don't see beer prices making a difference in the matter.  But I am often wrong.

I can attest to that.  Beers at a Phish concert I went to a few years back were $12 (!).  And it wasn't even good beer, it was Bud.  My husband drank a bunch of them; he kept thinking he would like the music better if he had just. one. more.

I can attest to that.  Beers at a Phish concert I went to a few years back were $12 (!).  And it wasn't even good beer, it was Bud.  My husband drank a bunch of them; he kept thinking he would like the music better if he had just. one. more.

:lol

• 1 month later...