Autumn Defense at Cat's Cradle tomorrow - 11-6-13

Anyone know about this? Have not heard a peep about it other than an email I got from Yep Roc Records.

WUNC presents a special interview and performance by The Autumn Defense.  The band's songwriters Pat Sansone and John Stirratt (who also play in Wilco) will be interviewed by Eric Hodge, host of Morning Edition and Last Motel on WUNC-FM

You had to RSVP in time by replying to the email they sent out. I got in but I'm not sure if I'll be able to go. My wife would have to but both kids (4 months and 4 years) to bed by herself and that's a chore. Wondering what it'll be like though...

How are they live?

Depending on how far away the venue is for you, I would certainly reconsider. I wouldn't think twice if it was a hour or so. They're a very enjoyable band and it's cool to see John and Pat in a non-Wilco setting. Plus, it will probably be an intimate experience. Why not go?

I'd really love to but it's hard to put two kids down to bed (4 years and 4 months) alone. My wife would be the one doing both. It's an early show (right at their bedtime) but if I left right when they were asleep I'd be about an hour late already...I've already emailed Yep Roc back to take me off the list in case they can give it to someone else on short notice. I didn't want to hold a spot on the list if someone else could make it. I'd LOVE to make it. It's in on a smaller stage of an already small club. I can't imagine it would hold more than 200 people. I'm jealous of those who get to see it.