Anyone else watching? Warpaint is on now, and really sounding quite good. Looking good, too. Missed Ty Segall's set and doubt I'm gonna be awake for the QOTSA set. Kinda bummed Mogwai isn't getting broadcast.

Seen enough of dub step to know that the music and it's fans are the fucking worst.

Neko's set was good, Afghan Whigs were ok, but Bryan Ferry really killed it. Damn. And I really like Broken Bells without ever having heard a note prior to last night.

We tuned in for Temples last night, and they were really good. They're touring quite a bit this summer, but nothing in Philadelphia or Baltimore yet that I've seen. There hasn't really been anything else that has interested a whole lot. Hopefully Beck's performance is archived, because I can't stay up until the middle of the night tonight to watch live! 

The live stream has been a good opportunity for me to check out a bunch of Pitchfork bands that I wouldn't hear otherwise. I can't say I've discovered a single band that I like. The worst has to be Future Islands. I almost can't believe that people sincerely enjoy them. The lead singer seems like a nice guy though. 

Neko Case's set was okay, though it felt like she and the band were just going through the motions. Foxygen's "21st Century Ambassadors" is a bit of a guilty pleasure record for me, but man are they horrible live.