Elliott Smith - Heaven Adores You

Has anyone else seen this documentary yet? I saw it last night in Seattle and I have to say I was pretty impressed. As a fan there was a lot in it that I didn't know before, the only thing I wish they did differently was show less montages of bridges in Portland  :yeaahh

There were parts in it where they played stuff that Elliott said in interviews that genuinely made me laugh laugh out loud, if anything I think this documentary helped showed the side of Elliott Smith that wasn't a depressed singer songwriter all of the time. I think it was definitely worth the price of admission.

I saw it back a few weeks ago At the downtown theatre. Was surprised there were more people there besides me and my sister. I think 10-12 other folks were there. Loved it so much. Can't wait to buy it. I never got the chance to see him live.

There's another doc about him that is supposed to be coming out also (I think)...

• 8 months later...