Music Venues in Detroit

Michigan is one of the last ten states left for me to visit.  My wife and I sometimes arrange travel around concerts.   What are the music venues in Detroit I should keep an eye on for upcoming shows? 

Thanks!

Anywhere in Michigan would allow me to cross the state off my list, but I'm pretty sure the wife wants to go to Detroit, specifically.  She's been to Michigan a couple times before, but never to Detroit. 

Thanks for the recommendations.  We probably won't go until Spring 2016 at the earliest, but I will keep an eye on their schedules occaisionally to see what shows are coming up.  

Another Detroit venue is The Fillmore. Saw The Replacement play there back in May, pretty decent venue.

And if you guys are going to Detroit, I highly recommend paying a visit to the Motown Museum/Hitsville U.S.A. It's pretty cool walking into the old studio, which pretty much looks like it did back in the '60s.

Another Detroit venue is The Fillmore. Saw The Replacement play there back in May, pretty decent venue.

And if you guys are going to Detroit, I highly recommend paying a visit to the Motown Museum/Hitsville U.S.A. It's pretty cool walking into the old studio, which pretty much looks like it did back in the '60s.

Yes - You have to do Hitsville. It is really fun for music fans.