Record Shops In Milwaukee?

From my experience, Bullseye is pretty much the best there is, though Rush Mor on Kinnickinnic was a favorite when I lived in the Bay View neighborhood. Also, Luv Unlimited is a shop down the block from Rush Mor that doesn't exclusively deal in tunes, but has some interesting vinyl nuggets from time to time. Acme Records is also in Bay View...haven't been there yet, and haven't heard anything about it, though bböp may have something to say about it.

• 2 weeks later...

From my experience, Bullseye is pretty much the best there is, though Rush Mor on Kinnickinnic was a favorite when I lived in the Bay View neighborhood. Also, Luv Unlimited is a shop down the block from Rush Mor that doesn't exclusively deal in tunes, but has some interesting vinyl nuggets from time to time. Acme Records is also in Bay View...haven't been there yet, and haven't heard anything about it, though bböp may have something to say about it.

Acme is really good, IMHO. At least for my tastes; always seems to be some interesting stuff there whenever I stop by (which unfortunately isn't that often). I've also had good luck digging at Bullseye in the past.

Haven't been to Rush Mor (or maybe I have, but only for a very quick visit) or Luv Unlimited, so thanks for the tips! And I hope the original poster reports back...