Waterloo in-store in Austin, TX tomorrow, Sept. 29

Surprise... Wilco in-store performance and signing tomorrow at Waterloo Records​ in Austin, TX. 2pm start.

The band will perform an acoustic set at 2:00pm CT and sign copies of Star Wars and the new poster book after the set. No photographs.

600A N Lamar Blvd
Austin, TX 78703

http://wilcoworld.net/#!/waterloo-in-store-in-austin-tx-tomorrow-sept-29/

Surprise... Wilco in-store performance and signing tomorrow at Waterloo Records​ in Austin, TX. 2pm start.

The band will perform an acoustic set at 2:00pm CT and sign copies of Star Wars and the new poster book after the set. No photographs.

Waterloo Records

600A N Lamar Blvd

Austin, TX 78703

http://wilcoworld.net/#!/waterloo-in-store-in-austin-tx-tomorrow-sept-29/

Wow, nice!

Are there any Austin residents who might be able to help out two Wilco fans by acquiring wristbands for us today at Waterloo Records? Or anyone who might get there early tomorrow and be able to secure some extra wristbands for us? (It's limit 4 per person). We're visiting Austin for the Stubb's shows, but the in-store performance/signing would just be the cherry on top!

We're flying into Austin tomorrow around 12 - 1pm, but since there are only a limited number of wristbands, we're unsure whether they'll be any available tomorrow afternoon. We would pay you back for the purchase of two 'Star Wars' records of course! And we would be so grateful and will repay your kindness. Please let me know, thanks.

It is perfect location for what you are knowing, no?

Welfare!

ABBA-abba-31566392-1772-1276.jpg

I had a friend in Austin swing by and pick up two wrist bands but i only need one. The policy is for every SW item you buy you get one wrist band. I had her pick up the cd and vinyl. I didn't realize the vinyl would be available but it is at Waterloo today. I didn't really need either because i have the vinyl coming in a pre-order and don't really listen to cd's. So if anyone needs a band let me know. I will have a extra. If you want the cd cool, you can have the band and reimburse me for the cd. Otherwise i will gift the cd to my friend and you can have the band FOC. :banana  The vinyl i will keep and get signed. :-) I should be getting into Austin around noon. PM me if interested.

I really want to go, but if I go to Waterloo, it will mean leaving Stubb's with no one to queue in my place. :/

i don't think you will need to be in line that early for a mid week stubs gig to get a good spot.