Newport Folk Fest 2016

• 4 weeks later...

I bought the 3-day pass but have been underwhelmed by all the announcements so far.  Until FOTC.  Now I am stoked!  Love those guys.

Damn!  I would've bought your ticket.  I'm keeping my eye on Cash or Trade, Craigslist, Ticketmaster resellers; any other ideas?  Also, watching for the Deer Tick aftershows to go on sale.

• 3 weeks later...

Damn!  I would've bought your ticket.  I'm keeping my eye on Cash or Trade, Craigslist, Ticketmaster resellers; any other ideas?  Also, watching for the Deer Tick aftershows to go on sale.

Watch this space.  Still underwhelmed by each and every announcement save FOTC (whom I am seeing already in Chicago).  I reserved a hotel, but may cancel if it doesn't make sense for me to go.  I hate the after-market thing of marking up tickets above the face value, so would much prefer to sell at face to a real music lover :)

Watch this space.  Still underwhelmed by each and every announcement save FOTC (whom I am seeing already in Chicago).  I reserved a hotel, but may cancel if it doesn't make sense for me to go.  I hate the after-market thing of marking up tickets above the face value, so would much prefer to sell at face to a real music lover :)

OOH!  Keep me on your radar!  Thank you!

• 2 months later...