Jay Pritzker seating recommendations

So a face value, 14th row Pearl Jam ticket fell in to my lap this week and now the Wilco show is a no brainer. The term "listening lawn" I'm seeing online is concerning me. There really aren't "great" seats available anymore that I'm seeing and lawn seats are in the $60s. Are there 2 lawns? Can you see the stage from the lawn? How are the seats in the 200 sections?

So a face value, 14th row Pearl Jam ticket fell in to my lap this week and now the Wilco show is a no brainer. The term "listening lawn" I'm seeing online is concerning me. There really aren't "great" seats available anymore that I'm seeing and lawn seats are in the $60s. Are there 2 lawns? Can you see the stage from the lawn? How are the seats in the 200 sections?

Just one big lawn. You can't really see the stage very well unless you're at the very front of the lawn area, which would probably require getting in line fairly early. There is a huge screen that may or may not be used, so that could help with viewing from the lawn.

Any reserved seat in the pavilion will have a view of the stage, but it's a pretty wide stage so closer to center would be ideal (obviously). The 200s should be fine, depending on how close you need to be for your definition of a "great" seat. If you're used to being pretty close, then probably something in the 100s would be better.

It's a big outdoor amphitheater, so it's not going to be a super intimate show no matter what. Hopefully this helps.

There are a limited number of pavilion seats available via Jam Productions. They were going on sale on Thursday, but I just checked and pulled one for #103. It is now Friday about 11AM.