18 and over concerts

I'm thinking about taking my son to see the DBT's in Feb however its an 18+ show and he's 15. Am I going to be able to get him in?

I just took my 17-year-old son to see Dinosaur Jr. at Metro in Chicago in October.

The rules at Metro are, if I go with him, and stay with him for the duration of the show, it's all good. But, you might want to call the venue to get their rules directly from them, before you buy the tickets.

The first concert I took the whole family to was They Might Be Giants at the Vic in Chicago.  It was a 13 and over show.  When we got to the front of the line, the guy asked to see ID's.  Two of kids didn't have ID's and it took me around 10 minutes to explain that 13 and 14 year olds don't have ID's that show their birth dates!!  After he spoke to his supervisor and I assured him that I was their father and they wouldn't cause any problems, he relented and let the whole family in. We had a gas!