So sadly prophetic.

That Live at the Captains Rest acoustic is one of my favourite live albums, even albums per se (and better than the original versions for me).

His best for me:-

Man, this one really has bummed me out. I was a big Frabbit fan, saw them a bunch of times dating back to 2008 including what will probably be their last North American show in Washington this past February (celebrating the 10th anniversary of The Midnight Organ Fight).

Really sad that Scott wasn’t able to overcome his depression and feel awful for his family and friends and bandmates. RIP Scott.

P.S. You may want to edit the title of this thread to reflect the proper spelling of Hutchison. I’ve seen “Hutchinson” a lot, but I believe it is indeed the former.

This news is really wrecking me. Like bbop, I'm a big Frightened Rabbit fan; unlike bbop, I never had the chance to see the band live. It's hard to believe there won't be any more Hutchison songs.

i didn't know the band at all and just briefly met them at Newport two summers ago... man, what a friendly, easygoing band. really sad news to hear that Scott wasn't able to overcome his struggles. he got instant cred points from me for giving the correct answer to 'who is the best Scottish band of all time.'

RIP Scott. let your music live on.

p1984605773-5.jpg