Does an Official video for song "A Shot in the Arm" from Summerteeth exist?

Does an Official video for song "A Shot in the Arm" from Summerteeth exist? I cant find any reference on line. However, i seem to remember a video where it takes place in a hospital emergency room, with the sing wearing a green jacket. Thanks for reading and sharing any info...

I seem to recall watching this video once and/or reading about it existing. Maybe it was filmed, but never released?

I know that a handful of U2 fans claimed to have seen the official video for Zooropa in the wee hours of the morning on MTV. Can't find any info online for that either.

A Wilco Mandela Effect

Edit: I do remember Jeff being in a green jacket and the video taking place in a hospital! Maybe we saw a glimpse of the video on some Wilco related TV special or something similar.

Isn't Can't Stand It shot in a hospital?? I can't seem to find Can't Stand It on YouTube and it's been at least 12 years since I've seen it so my memory might not be the most reliable but there is definitely (probably) a Can't Stand It video where Jeff is on a stretcher of some sort. 

I used to have it hidden on YouTube and Photobucket but, I haven't checked on it in years. Both sites appear to have taken it down. It did indeed take place in a hospital, there's even a witch doctor and one of those monkey toys that bashes cymbals together.