Scott McCaughey Living Room Shows July 2019

Scott McCaughey will be performing a handful of living room shows on his return trip from Solid Sound to Portland OR.  $20 tickets are on sale thru Undertow Records.

Harrisburg  PA       July 2

Pittsburgh   PA       July 3 

Cleveland   OH      July 5

Chicago      IL        July 10

Omaha       NE      July 11

Also, Califone  currently has some East Coast LRS scheduled. Including Baltimore, D.C., Boston and North Adams!

Scott McCaughey will be performing a handful of living room shows on his return trip from Solid Sound to Portland OR.  $20 tickets are on sale thru Undertow Records.

Also, Califone  currently has some East Coast LRS scheduled. Including Baltimore, D.C., Boston and North Adams!

Wow that sounds like fun!  I passed the info about the Scott McCaughey living room show tour on to a friend who already hosts 10-15 shows a year at her house.  Maybe they can work out something!  Thanks for the tip.

From what I can discern, tickets are not for sale yet. It looks like they're still looking for hosts for some of these dates. Would love to hit Omaha.

Indeed a caveat of this LRS tour is hosts are still needed for July 13 Salt Lake City and July 14 Boise. All the shows that I posted are currently on sale. Including Omaha. If you check out the Undertow Records site for 'All shows" you'll see that 50 tickets available for Omaha. In fact, you might be the first to purchase tickets. The folks at Undertow are really great. I purchased my tickets for the Chicago show speaking with them on the phone.

Wow that sounds like fun!  I passed the info about the Scott McCaughey living room show tour on to a friend who already hosts 10-15 shows a year at her house.  Maybe they can work out something!  Thanks for the tip.

Good Luck!     Hope you can work something out.     It definitely appears that Scott is moving West post SSF. :)

From what I can discern, tickets are not for sale yet. It looks like they're still looking for hosts for some of these dates. Would love to hit Omaha.

When in doubt, give them a shout. Undertow Records. 217-359-0622.

Indeed a caveat of this LRS tour is hosts are still needed for July 13 Salt Lake City and July 14 Boise. All the shows that I posted are currently on sale. Including Omaha. If you check out the Undertow Records site for 'All shows" you'll see that 50 tickets available for Omaha. In fact, you might be the first to purchase tickets. The folks at Undertow are really great. I purchased my tickets for the Chicago show speaking with them on the phone.

I found the link, thanks!