Is DC tomorrow's floor GA?

The lady of the venue box office has just told me they're all seated on the floor. But many FLOOR GENERAL ADMISSION tickets are being sold at StubHub. I also called StubHub but I couldn't keep waiting for the hold forever. Anyone please enlighten me.

The lady of the venue box office has just told me they're all seated on the floor. But many FLOOR GENERAL ADMISSION tickets are being sold at StubHub. I also called StubHub but I couldn't keep waiting for the hold forever. Anyone please enlighten me.

Could it possibly be GA seated?

Is that so? First come first served seating? But some tickets are being sold with seat numbers. They mean nothing?

I have no idea. Often the “seat numbers” on tickets mean nothing if the ticket is otherwise GA. Seems like the box office would know if it was going to be seated, but I guess the Anthem is pretty flexible from show to show...

I saw Jenny Lewis there in Sept and to my shock and surprise, there were seats on the floor for a GA show.  I ditched my "super excellent seats" (reserved seats in the balconies at a super expensive price) to grab floor seats about 10 rows back.

Great show by the way.  If Jenny is coming to your town, SEE HER!