Merry Christmas, Via Chicago!

I love all of you, and this band that inspires us so much. Have a beautiful holiday, and may we all see a more peaceful, progressive 2020 (which date still sounds impossibly far in the future! So weird.)

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or whatever you celebrate. wherever you are. Let's make a better future for ourselves. Let's not. settle.  :wub

Merry Christmas, VC'ers! It was so great to finally meet our fearless leader as well as others of you this year. Can't wait to meet more of you and to catch up with those of you I know down the road. Wishing you all a very happy, healthy, and prosperous 2020. 

Merry Christmas, VC'ers! It was so great to finally meet our fearless leader as well as others of you this year. Can't wait to meet more of you and to catch up with those of you I know down the road. Wishing you all a very happy, healthy, and prosperous 2020. 

Same here. Stop making me blush. This is the greatest gang of people; always has been!  :wub