Looking for a job

I lost my job of 15.5 years and am back in the job pool for the first time in that long.

I'm a lot older and, while I do have a lot more experience, I find myself a neophyte at this job hunting thing. Feel like I need to re-learn the whole process all over again thanks to the new digital tools that have emerged.

Hadn't kept up on it at all because I had planned on retiring from my former company.

So...

Anybody looking for an experienced Copywriter?

Did your company let you go on the last day of the year??  That is awful!

I am an older person who was job hunting a few years ago, and found the online submission system is not very productive (300 submissions, 3 interviews, 0 offers).  I ultimately got a job through personal networking.

Best of luck to you.  

Did your company let you go on the last day of the year??  That is awful!

I am an older person who was job hunting a few years ago, and found the online submission system is not very productive (300 submissions, 3 interviews, 0 offers).  I ultimately got a job through personal networking.

Best of luck to you.  

Let me go a couple of weeks ago.

Company set me up with a career coach, with whom I just had my first meeting (via phone). That should help.

I've also had 2 interviews in those couple;e of weeks and 2 rejections. But at least I got the interviews. And that was before the job coach. I'm hopeful.

Let me go a couple of weeks ago.

Company set me up with a career coach, with whom I just had my first meeting (via phone). That should help.

I've also had 2 interviews in those couple;e of weeks and 2 rejections. But at least I got the interviews. And that was before the job coach. I'm hopeful.

sending good vibes I know how it feels. I was let go about half a year ago and after a few months I found a better place to be. I wish you luck!