FS: Portland March 24 (Night two)

Portland Night 2 March 24. Ended up with two extra tickets. Great seats! Section B, row D, seats 1-2. Because I'm an out of towner my tickets are will call only, so we'll meet outside the venue before the show. Asking for what I paid, $180 USD OBO.

Portland Night 2 March 24. Ended up with two extra tickets. Great seats! Section B, row D, seats 1-2. Because I'm an out of towner my tickets are will call only, so we'll meet outside the venue before the show. Asking for what I paid, $180 USD OBO.

Some friends might be looking. Can we discuss in the ‘Peg on Wed.?

Vince and Sarah and I were going to go to the Saddlery, a pub/restaurant a short walk to the venue, at about 5 tomorrow (I want to get to the venue around doors so I can hit up the merch booth), you're welcome to come!

Vince and Sarah and I were going to go to the Saddlery, a pub/restaurant a short walk to the venue, at about 5 tomorrow (I want to get to the venue around doors so I can hit up the merch booth), you're welcome to come!

Sounds good, man. I’ll see you guys there.

• 1 year later...