LOS ANGELES roll call

Hi all, I will be there, with a gaggle of friends...Palladium and both nights Orpheum :thumbup

And then Kevin Morby at the Ace the next night...I plan to be exhausted after this week,

but the coming week will be FUN. 😊

From L.A. and elsewhere, who'll be there? I'm so glad to resume careful live shows! 💜

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Muzzle of Dan said:

I'll be at all the shows with my wife! Also just snagged tickets to one of the TWEEDY nights at Largo!

See you both places, Dan! I've just gotten tickets for January 1st and 2nd...quite the brilliant start to 2022, with the Tweedy band on that great little stage.

1 hour ago, Magnetized said:

I won’t be at the Wilco shows in LA 😕 but will be making up for that by going to all 5 shows at Largo! 😍 It’ll be my first time at this venue and I couldn’t be more excited. See you there, Donna!

Lucky you!!! I'll buy you a Moscow Mule next door at the Roger Room on the 1st or 2nd. I only got those two nights,

what with the driving and holiday season and finances. But they'll be golden. You'll love Largo. Intimate and well-run!

• Like 1
12 hours ago, kidsmoke said:

Lucky you!!! I'll buy you a Moscow Mule next door at the Roger Room on the 1st or 2nd. I only got those two nights,

what with the driving and holiday season and finances. But they'll be golden. You'll love Largo. Intimate and well-run!

I’ll take that Moscow Mule! 🇷🇺🍹

• Like 1